Beautiful Ireland

I got to visit one of the most beautiful countries on earth. I'm blessed to have had such a great opportunity and to meet such wonderful people. Ireland simply changed my life and I cannot wait to visit the country again. 

Eyre Square, Galway

Galway Cathedral

NUIG...can't believe I was able to attend school here. 

View walking home everyday. 

They didn't happen often, but Irish sunsets were breathtaking. 

A country of honest, hardworking people.

Dingle Harbor

Celtic crosses are everywhere. 

Trinity Library. Most breathtaking room I have ever stepped foot in. 

King's Head...best pub in Galway! 

Galway Cathedral

Irish hills

True countryside 

Cliffs of Moher...pictures cannot do this creation justice. 

Found a castle...still waiting on the prince. 


Such a rich historic and prehistoric place. 



Kilmainham Jail

Aran Islands


Nothing like hanging off the Irish cliffs. So exhilarating! 

Such colorful houses! 

More sheep than people. 

Kylemore Abbey 

When the sun is shining, this is the most beautiful country in the world.

Fisherman's paradise 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts