Morgan's Ties

I found some wonderfully handsome models! 
Fuzzy pink with detachable flower pin
                               






































I am making bow ties and scarves! If anyone would like a tie I just need a neck measurement. You can get this from the tag in a fitted collared shirt or just measure the neck where a tie would fit comfortably. Most men are between a 16" and 18" size. I can also make smaller bow ties for younger guys and babies. How adorable would a bow tie be on a baby?! 


Scarves are adorable on anyone.

The cost is $15 per tie and also $15 per scarf. 


I have pictures of the various colors I've made so far. If you'd like a particular color or pattern just ask! 
Forest Green Pattern



 Ordering Information:
Just send me a message on my FB page with the color and/or size, leave a comment on my blog, or email me at morganwelden@yahoo.com. I will get back to you with where I need to ship them or have them picked up.

Payment Information:
If you use Paypal: Items will ship as soon as they are ready. 

If you mail a check: Items will ship as soon as the check clears.
Volunteer Checkerboard 

Each tie comes with its own label on the back! 
Braided lace with braid in the back
Braided Lace 

Comments

Popular Posts